We receive requests from various institutions such as schools, churches, mosques, hospitals, community centers, and village heads.
- Our field team conducts site visits for needs assessment and inspection.
- Supervisors verify the information gathered during the site visits.
- Based on the supervisors’ report, a proposal is made regarding the type of well to be constructed.
- A budget is prepared, taking into consideration a probable analysis of the water depth.
- A second inspection is carried out midway through the well construction process.
- Upon completion, a final inspection is conducted by the supervisor to assess the quality of the work.
- The accounts are closed, and a report is prepared for the donor.